Privacy statement for LibbysHomeSales.com
Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. Because we gather certain types of information about the users of LibbysHomeSales.com, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement (this "Statement") discloses the privacy practices for LibbysHomeSales. (the "Web site") - what information we gather, how we use it and how to correct or change it. This Statement only addresses our activities from our servers. Other sites (including those to which the Web site links and third party sites or services which link to LibbysHomeSales.com) may have their own privacy policies and practices, which we do not control. Questions regarding this Statement should be e-mailed to info@LibbysHomeSalesTeam.com.
- Information volunteered by visitors is collected by LibbysHomeSales.com to assist us in better serving you. This could include any personal information and/or Web site registrations (name, e-mail, URL). This information may be used to send occasional updates to you regarding our services.
At any time, you may give notice that you no longer wish to receive future information from LibbysLandRealEstate.com by sending an e-mail to info@LibbysHomeSalesTeam.com with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.
You may also modify any information previously sent to us by sending an e-mail to info@LibbysHomeSalesTeam.com.
- Your IP address may be logged for identification purposes, to help diagnose the functionality of our server, or to help enforce certain restrictions regarding the use of free services that we may offer. This information is not shared or sold to any third parties, and would only be made available to law enforcement agencies with a valid court order. Your IP address is not collected for advertising purposes and is never shared with advertisers.
- This site contains links to other sites. LibbysHomeSales.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Our site statistical measurement tools reveal to us your browser type and the referring page from which you are visiting us; this helps us maintain our site design for the browser most visitors are using as well as helps us identify where visitors are coming from or learning about us online.
- Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products or other services will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use secure servers and maintain security procedures and standards that we believe are as safe as today's technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
- Our online surveys ask visitors for their LibbysHomeSales.com e-mail address and demographic information. Our Technology Audit collects data about your current hardware and software usage. We use this data to develop a profile of the typical web site visitor. This information is shared with others only on an aggregate basis. We may use contact data from our surveys to send the user information about our company and promotional material from LibbysLandRealEstate.com or some of our partners.
- LibbysHomeSales.com will not disclose any information about any individual without the individual's consent, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process.
P.O. Box 87616
Canton, Mi. 48187-0616
All rights reserved.
No portion of this web site, including graphics or text, may be reproduced without the expressed consent of LibbysLandRealEstate.com.
Effective Date: November 12, 2004